Conditions for Ticket Reservations
Reservations may be made only by email.
- After your ticket has been confirmed, please transfer the total amount of the tickets within seven working days.
- Seating position is established on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Special requests (such as a custom chair, wheelchair place or “not close to air-conditioning”) should be made at the time of your reservation.
- Although every effort is made to meet such requests, a particular seating position cannot be guaranteed.
- If you change your reservation or the number of seats, then it may be considered as a new reservation with the possible consequence of reseating.
Management Group – Ben’s Theater Jomtien
*Mediator for concerts outside, charity concerts
*Vocal performance coaching amateur singers
*Stage directing, coaching amateur actors
*Member of the “Association of Silent Dining"
The Association was founded in 1920 by Neb Nesnah, a young amateur musician, and gastronome, living in Paris. In that year the first loudspeakers were introduced to the public. Neb hated unnecessary and disturbing sounds while having dinner with friends disturbed by all kind of noises. Such as loud pulling up chairs and tables, rattling kitchen gear, cutlery and steaming, sizzling and banging coffee machines. Neb died of shame in 1961 while dining in a 4* Michelin restaurant at the Champs Elysees in Paris.
"La Baguette French Bakery Cafe" (inside) Jomtien Thappraya Road T: 038-421707
"Restaurant Poseidon" (inside) Jomtien Complex Thappraya Road T: 038-303698
"Yupins" (inside) Jomtien Complex Thappraya Road M: 087 062 9672
"All Senses" (inside) Sukhumvit Road between Makro & Lotus M: 081 541 4666
"Moonlight" (inside) View Talay Condominium 7 505/18 Jomtien M: 085 277 7745
Ben's Theater is a drop off place of Grab Car/Taxi. Just type: Bens Theatre +66899833351 email@example.com